Saturday, May 24, 2014

the beginning of a new adventure

      hello all, my name is Scott. this is my first post on my first blog. this is all kinda new to me and i'm still actively learning so bear with me if this sucks. i guess to start with ill just tell you a bit about myself and the sort of stuff i'm interested in as that should directly relate to the stuff that may end up here.
      
     I'm a hardcore gear head first and foremost. i first started getting into motorcycle when i was about 12 and cars came at about the age of 15. today i am a professional automotive technician with 10 years experience in the industry. I've owned more cars then i can remember in my time with a drivers license although only a handful of them ever made it to the road. i pretty much live, eat , sleep ,and breath anything with an engine. i grew up riding 3 wheelers and 4 wheelers and jet skis. we had riding lawn mowers that i was driving since i was 8 years old or so. 

     having said all that, i have slowly but gradually been taking a bigger interest in all thing tech. my gateway into all of this was android. my first android phone was a Motorola cliq and to date its the only one i didn't modify or tweak. my current phone is a nexus 5. as i got deeper and deeper into all things android it naturally started to bridge out to an interest in things like Linux, coding, chrome OS, chromecast, and lots more. I'm still learning about alot of things and don't claim to be an  expert on any of it. 

     as i said at this beginning I'm still very new to blogging and all of this in general. i also know my grammar leaves a bit to be desired. however these are all things all be working to improve upon as time goes. in the event anyone actually reads this.....thank you and i hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment